Decode and split an Ethernet video stream from an encoder or IP camera, supporting up to 4 channels of streaming, with the Kiloview DC230 Video / IP Camera Decoder, a powerful tool that can be used in TV programming, online and distance learning, broadcast meetings, web training, and intra-office video distribution and display. This compact unit features an RJ45 input, one 3G-SDI output, and one DVI (HDMI/VGA compatible) output. It supports up to 1080p60 resolution and decoding of H.264 video and AAC/G.711 audio with latency as low as 200 ms.
Supporting a host of protocols, including SRT video, for the input video stream as well as RTMP, HLS, TS over UDP, TRP, and RTSP, this decoder can simultaneously output the same or different resolution/frame rates over the SDI and DVI/HDMI outputs as well as analog audio (via the 3.5mm output jack) and embedded SDI/HDMI audio. The DC230 supports splitting up to four HD signals from a single stream over HDMI.
- Decoding from either an encoder or IP camera, the DC230 H.264 video decoder accepts 4 channels of video streaming (SRT, RTSP, RTMP, or RTP) and outputs SDI/DVI-I as well as HDMI with an optional adapter.
- The DC230 supports simultaneous decoding and output of 4 network streams, and you can select 1/2/3/4 channels of video decoding and output on the screen for flexibly.
The DC230 supports decoding of SRT video stream as well as RTMP, HLS, TS over UDP, RTP, RTSP, and other mainstream network protocols.
- This feature can also be used for tally control (review/program output)
The Kiloview DC230 supports LOGO and OSD overlay and the preview terminal can sync the customized information
- H.264 Decoding
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Input
- SDI and DVI/HDMI/VGA Outputs
- Supports SRT/RTMP/HLS over UDP/RTSP
- Adjustable Resolution up to 1080p60
- 3.5mm Analog Audio Output
- Low Power Consumption