Relocate the shoe mount from the top to the left side of your Sony a6400, a6300, or a6100 camera with this Shoe Mount Relocation Plate from SmallRig. Moving the shoe mount to the side keeps accessories out of the way of the fold-out monitor, which is especially helpful if you are shooting from the front of the camera for vlogging or selfies.
The adapter installs into your camera's shoe mount and a rubber pad prevents any scuffing. The adapter extends to the left side of your camera where a light, microphone, or other accessory with a shoe mount can be installed. There is a slot for a hand or shoulder strap on the side of the adapter. Two M2.5 screws are included to further secure the adapter and prevent twisting.
Sony a6400, a6400, and a6100 cameras
- Relocate the Camera's Shoe Mount
- For Sony a6400, a6300, and a6100 Cameras
- Locks to Camera Shoe Mount
- Move Accessories Away from Display
- Shoulder Strap Slot
- Rubber Pad to Protect Camera
- Durable Aluminum Construction
In The Box
- 1 x Cold Shoe Relocation Plate
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- 2 x M2.5 Screws