The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel from Blackmagic Design is a step up in functionality from the Micro panel but without all the features of the Advanced panel, and it includes DaVinci Resolve Studio software. It is a portable control surface suitable for those that need to switch between editing and color grading. It can sit on your desktop or in a rack or can be bolted to a surface. As with the Micro panel, it features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in the Resolve software. Eighteen dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls.
However, the Mini Panel also features two LCD screens that allow you to display menus or the parameters of the tools you are working with. Eight customizable soft knobs provide precise control and a quick reset by pushing the knob. Dedicated feature buttons allow you to change tools without needing to use the mouse. The Mini panel incorporates both USB-C and Ethernet interfaces. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and select Linux systems. You can power the panel via an AC power source, a 4-pin XLR connector, or PoE. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 14.3 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.3 or later.
- 3 x High-Resolution Trackballs
- 12 x Primary Correction-Control Knobs
- 18 x Navigation and Transport Keys
- Dedicated Feature Buttons
- 2 x LCD Information Display Screens
- Backlit and Illuminated Buttons
- USB-C and Ethernet Interface
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports Select Linux Installations
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio (Activation Card)