The Libec QD-30PD Pedestal System with QH3 Head, P1000 Pedestal Column & DL-15B Dolly provides a system that supports up to 60kg of camera, fluid head, and accessories, suitable for use in studio environments. The QH3 head features a flat base and includes a 150mm half ball adapter. It uses a snap-on camera plate that allows you to pop the camera plate into the head from the top and slide the plate forward/back to balance your camera on the head. The included QH3 is a pedestal-capable heavy-duty head supporting up to 69kg. It features a 7-step pan and tilt drag with independent pan and tilt locks, as well as a continuous counterbalance.
The P1000 pedestal features a pneumatic column with a 150mm flat base and rolling dolly wheels. The dolly wheels feature a tracking locking mechanism to keep the dolly moving in a straight line. The removable cable guards prevent the pedestal from rolling over cables as you move the pedestal around the studio. The pedestal supports up to 60kg, which means it can easily handle the QH3 head and a camera system weighing up to 45kg.
Libec QH3 Fluid Head
The Libec QH3 Fluid Head is a pedestal-capable heavy-duty head supporting up to 69kg. It features a 4-bolt flat base and comes with a 150mm half ball adapter that secures via four included screws. The QH3 has a side-mount camera plate system and includes a sliding plate with dual 3/8"-16 threaded mounting screws.
The fluid head is well suited for supporting small- and medium-sized box lens setups, and it comes with two 2-piece telescoping pan bars that allow for easier integration of optional zoom controllers. Other features include continuous counterbalance, 7-step drag, independent pan and tilt locks, and an illuminated bubble level.
- Pedestal-capable heavy-duty fluid head with 69kg payload
- Flat base with four screw holes for securing an included 150mm half ball adapter or mounting on a pedestal
- Side-mount camera plate system
- 76mm sliding camera plate with dual 3/8"-16 threaded mounting screws
- Two 2-piece telescoping pan bars
- Continuous counterbalance
- 7-step drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- 90 to -70° tilt
- Illuminated bubble level
- Aluminum construction
- Made in Japan
Libec P1000 150mm Flat Base Pedestal System
The Libec P1000 150mm Flat Base Pedestal System is a 2-stage pneumatic column pedestal system that supports up to 60kg (including fluid head) and features 810mm of height adjustment, a steering ring, 150mm flat base for mounting either a Libec QH1 or QH3 fluid head, and a rolling dolly with removable cable guards.
The P1000 is equipped with a tracking locking mechanism that ensures straight-line movement by locking the caster direction as you move from position to position.The cable guards ride low over the wheels to prevent you from accidently rolling over cables when shifting positions on the studio floor. The cable guards can be raised up when needed to allow the dolly to roll over uneven surfaces. An included manual air pump allows you to charge the center column for proper operation, while an optional kick ring helps provide you a place to use your feet to help start smooth rolling movement of the pedestal.
- The P1000 Pedestal can support 60kg of equipment, including video head, camera, and accessories
- Adjust the air pressure in the upper column to match the weight of the attached equipment; Libec refers to this as balancing the upper column, and it allows for easy height adjustment
- The pedestal features a Schrader valve (American valve) and can be pressurized using the included manual air pump or by external devices such as a compressor
- Generally, with 0.25MPa (2.5 bar / 36.3 psi) of air pressure, the pedestal can balance 10kg of weight
- The included adjustment weights allow you to fine-tune the balance on the upper column
- Libec QH3 Fluid Head
- 69kg Payload
- Includes 150mm Half Ball Adapter
- Side-Mount Camera Plate System
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- P1000 150mm Flat Base Pedestal System
- Pneumatic Assist 2-Stage Center Column
- 810mm Center Column Height Adjustment
- 60kg Load Capacity