Designed for use in professional and home studios, the Pearstone HBOX-4000 is a compact, four-channel stereo headphone amplifier that allows four headsets to be connected to one stereo audio source at the same time, for podcast, studio recording, or band rehearsal applications.
The HBOX-4000 features a stereo 1/4" input jack and four 1/4" stereo headphone output jacks. Each channel has a dedicated volume knob with 20 dB of adjustable gain to ensure that listeners can monitor comfortably while performing or playing back a take.
The unit is equipped with a durable and lightweight metal chassis to withstand the rigors of the road. It ships with a 12 VDC power supply.
- For professional and home studio applications
- Four people can plug in their headphones and listen to the music
- Each channel has its own volume knob with 20 dB of adjustable gain, so everyone can listen at a comfortable volume
- 1/4" stereo input accepts signal from any stereo line output
- Durable, lightweight, and compact metal chassis withstands the rigors of the road
- Rubber nonslip feet
- 12 VDC adapter included
- For Professional and Home Studios
- Four Independent 1/4" Headphone Outputs
- One 1/4" Stereo Input
- Individual Volume Controls
- 20 dB Adjustable Gain per Channel
- Compact and Portable Design
- Includes Power Supply