The rugged, all-metal Sennheiser EW-D ASA is a 4-way active antenna splitter that delivers diversity wireless signal distribution for up to four EW-D EM wireless receivers. It also provides DC power to the four receivers, for less clutter in your rack. The unit covers the Q, R, and S frequency ranges, from 470 to 694 MHz.
The EW-D ASA receives up to four wireless microphone signals through a single pair of antennas, split and amplifies these signals, and send each signal to their respective receiver via the included BNC cables.
You can either use a pair of 1/4 wave antenna (provided with one of the receivers) or upgrade to longer, 1/2-wave dipole antennas (available separately) for added range and reliability.
Adding the ADP UHF passive/directional remote antennas (available separately) to your system enables you to position the antennas closer to your transmitters and orient them for maximum coverage, achieving professional-quality RF signal reliability with virtually no dropouts.
Included is the NT 12-35 CS universal power supply with EU, UK and US adapters.
- Compatible with EW-D Wireless Receivers
- Wideband UHF (470 to 694 MHz)
- RF Active Feed to 4 Diversity Receivers
- DC Power Distribution via BNC Cables
- Includes 8 BNC Cables
In The Box
- Sennheiser EW-D ASA 4-Way Active Antenna Splitter with DC Distribution for EW-D Wireless Systems (470 to 694 MHz)
- 8 x BNC Interconnect Cables
- Sennheiser NT 12-35 CS Universal Power Supply for EW-D ASA Antenna Splitter