The Handgrip Rosette Adapter from SmallRig enables you to relocate your original Sony FX6 handgrip when using an extension arm or compatible camera cage. It can also be used to add a rosette-based accessory to the FX6's rosette mount. It secures and locks onto the camera using a cam lever.
This ARRI-style to Sony rosette adapter is made from aluminum and stainless steel and has an M6 center thread. An M6 screw is included to use with other accessories with an M6 thread, and a LANC extension cable is included to assist in relocating the original handgrip.
- Sony FX6 cinema camera
- ARRI-style rosette extension arm or accessory
Also compatible with but not limited to:
- SmallRig Extension Arm 1879
- SmallRig Extension Arm With ARRI-Style Rosette 1684
- SmallRig Extension Arm with 2 x ARRI-Style Rosettes 1807
- SmallRig Extension Arm with ARRI-Style Rosette 1870
- Sony Grip to ARRI-Style Rosette Adapter
- Use to Relocate FX6 Handgrip
- Mount Rosette Extension or Accessory
- For Use with Extension Arms & Grips
- Rotates for Optimal Positioning
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction