If you're looking for a compact, easy-to-use lapel mic that plugs right into your small camera or smartphone USB Type-C port, the black Wave L2 Lavalier Microphone from simorr can help you capture clear audio. This mic offers a broadcast-quality sound using copper components and a shielded 6.6' cable, and it can record to many phones, recorders, and cameras that offer a USB Type-C port. A USB Type-C to Type-A adapter is also included for compatibility with additional gear.
The plug-and-play, battery-free setup is simple, just clamp the mic onto your subject, plug the mic into the phone or camera, and start recording. The mic will work with any app that records audio from the USB Type-C port. Perfect for webcasts, conferencing, or mobile vlogging, the mic comes with two foam windscreens, a durable clip, and a carry bag.
For cameras, smartphones, or tablets with a USB Type-C port
- For Webcasts, Interviews & Vlogging
- Plug-and-Play Low-Profile Lapel Mic
- Foam Windscreen, Clip & Shielded Cable
- For Devices with USB Type-C Port
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- USB Type-A Adapter Included
- Battery-Free Audio Capture
- Copper & EVA Anti-Shock Components