Designed to work remotely with Yamaha TF-series consoles, the Tio1608-D is a preamp, I/O rack, and stage box. It uses Dante protocol to transmit multiple channels of audio from the stage to the console over one solitary ethernet cable.
In the purely analog realm, this operation would require a rat's nest of cables or a cumbersome snake; the Tio1608-D's Dante capabilities eliminate the cable clutter. It accomplishes this feat with a low-latency, high-quality transfer of analog signal to digital information—in this case at a sample rate of either 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, and at a resolution of 24-bit or 32-bit.
This particular stage box provides 16x input channels and 8x output channels for communication via Dante to TF-series consoles; however, you can daisy chain up to three Tio1608-D's simultaneously, resulting in a stage box system of 48x inputs and 24x outputs with one to three cables running to the console, depending on how you rig it.
- Works Remotely with TF Series Consoles
- 1x Cable Connection to Console via Dante
- Preamp with Balanced Inputs & Outputs
- 16x Combo XLR/TRS Input Jacks
- 8x XLR Output Jacks
- Supports 48V Phantom Power
- 2x CAT5e LAN Ports (Primary & Secondary)
- Quick Config Automates TF-Series Setup
- DIP Switches Determine Startup Mode
- Daisy Chain up to 48x Inputs / 24x Outs